Tuesday 11 September 2012

Marimekko debut at NYFW



















  


Our legendary Finnish Marimekko debuted in New York Fashion Week. 
I couldn´t find all the pictures from the show so I haven´t yet see the whole collection. But here is some pics that I wanted to show you guys.
I see history and future of Marimekko in this collection. My childhood on the 80´s : My favorite polka dot shirt and plastic pastel colored tablecloth from our kitchen transformed and dated to new forms, beautiful and fresh garments and accessories.
I haven´t follow Marimekko recently so much but I have to say that I was touched when I saw these pictures. Smiling models, bold prints and lot´s of color. I am so proud.

The Marimekko Spring/Summer 2013 clothing collection, themed “Art of Print Making – Color for a Reason”,


All pictures mbfashionweek.com

1 comment:

  1. Ow my! Its beautiful! Im impressed ny marimekko... I am already a lover of the brand, but now they really took it to the next level!

    ReplyDelete